2018 QUIP Annual Conference
Writing at the Edge
26–29 April 2018 at Glenthorne, Grasmere, UK
Annual Meeting Minutes
30 Years of QUIP – a timeline
1900 Letter About Diversity Among Friends Read at 2012 Annual Meeting
Charles Martin, Co-Clerk, welcomed Friends by reading a quote from a letter written to the Friends Intelligencer by his great-great grandfather William Burgess which illustrated that Friends from differing theological viewpoints can get along and worship together and also work together for peace and social justice. He pointed out that QUIP is a contemporary example of what William Burgess reported to Eastern Friends was happening in San Francisco in 1900. Here's the letter: William Burgess Letter
Visit the new Spirit Rising: Young Quaker Voices
Why Join QUIP?
Read what Friends Vanessa Julye, Phildalephia, PA, USA and Harriet Hart, London, UK say about attending QUIP Annual Meetings in The Ministry of Words in The Friend.
- Co-Clerk: Vanessa Julye, 643 Westview Street, Philadelphia, PA 19119 USA
- Co-Clerk: Jennifer Kavanagh, 44 Langham St, London W1W 7AU, UK
- Recording Clerk: Nancy Haines, 181 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748 USA
- Treasurer: Gabe Ehri, c/o FJ, 1216 Arch Street, 2A, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Assistant Treasurer: Chris Skidmore, 46 Princes Dr, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1HL UK
- Promotions Clerk: Rausie Hobson